Day 44 - Long Accessorize necklace

Well, I managed to get into the office today which was a feat in itself. I hadn't banked on the number of stairs I have to deal with on my commute, nor the sheer ferocity of tube users when half the network is down! Thankfully I made it in and have been working through the pain with the help of tea and sympathy (or in my case, diet coke and Freddo Frog chocolate!)


It has meant that I have been able to put proper clothes on for the first time in ages which means we're back on with the challenge. Today I wore this Accessorize necklace which I wasn't going to buy at all, but I'd spotted the matching bracelets which I fell in love with and as they were all in the sale I went for it. I actually got the bracelets as a present for a friend but decided to self-gift in the end and I am so glad I did! I'm sure I'll show you the bracelets another time and you'll see what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment